- We Believed that the answers we seek are within us…every single one of them?
- We Listened to and respected our feelings as our purest truth?
- We Realized that every inch of life…every moment, every celebration, and every heartbreak, has a higher purpose?
- We Let Go of believing that other people’s opinion of us, good or bad, is our truth?
- We Inhaled a deep appreciation for the gift that one breath of fresh air really is?
- We Fell into the eyes of someone we love and fully experienced that intimacy without looking away?
- We Embraced the awareness, that on the other side of the dark swamp, is something more beautiful than our current mind can even come close to imagining?
- We Honestly came out from hiding and expressed the 100% unique creation that we are?
- We Laughed uncontrollably as often as we possibly could?
- We Allowed ourselves to be playful, without judgment or conditions?
- We Honored experiences more than the words we use to explain those experiences?
- We Valued self-acceptance over acceptance and approval from others?
- We Recognized vulnerability as incredible courage and not as perceived weakness?
- We Forgave ourselves (and others) and let go of our past regrets?
- We Trusted that life will unfold tomorrow exactly how it’s supposed to?
- We Opened our hearts to experiencing love without fear?
- We Cherished our creativity as a message of wisdom coming from somewhere else?
- We Connected to nature and experienced our fragility in this powerful, mysterious and amazing world?
- We Made conscious choices in the direction of peace, unity and love?
- We Quit waiting for a miracle to happen, and expressed gratitude for the miracles already happening?
- We Accepted we are as amazing as we truly are?
- We Understood that the purpose of life is to live our life?
- We Created the world that we seek?
- We Loved ourselves as much as we love our God, our child, our partner, or our pet?
- We Agreed that we’re the only ones that can?
- We Started right now?
Peace friend ✌
p.s. Check out my video on this topic: What if…
Karen Solt is an Emotional Wellness Coach, YouTuber, Blogger, and activist for peace, unity, freedom, equality and connection. A retired Navy Senior Chief veteran, Karen has had various life experiences that have created her unique style of coaching. She remains curious about the human experience and is extremely grateful for the wonderful life she shares in Southern California with her dog, Paco. You can learn more about Karen and her work at https://www.youtube.com/c/KarenSolt and at KarenSolt.com
Copywrite 2017 by Karen Solt, all rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Karen Solt and karensolt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.